Job Title: Office Associate (Full-time, benefits eligible)
Department: School of Criminology & Criminal Justice
Oversee and manage day-to-day operations and functioning of the front office including (but not limited to) the following:
• Greet and provide professional and courteous assistance to visitors and juvenile justice programs who call or come into the main office;
• Oversee technical assistance requests on community-based aid reporting and other technical assistance requests
• Serve as liaison with juvenile justice programs;
• Mail collection and distribution as needed;
• Oversee any required office tasks; provide back up to current staff person
• Set up accommodations for training events
• Assist with all room reservation needs on and/or off campus.
For more information or to apply, click here.