Call for Posters
Since 1976, the Nebraska Juvenile Justice Association (NJJA) Annual Conference has served as a conduit for disseminating innovative information for professionals working with adolescents involved with the Juvenile Justice system. In 2018, NJJA will offer poster sessions as an avenue for students and professionals to share new information about research, programmatic outcomes, and general information sharing related to adolescents.
Call for posters deadline: Submit by April 5, 2018
Subjects of interest include:
- Juvenile justice
- Probation and community supervision
- Collaboration across systems
- Tracking outcomes
- Use of risk assessment instruments
- Advocacy and impacting policy/legislation in juvenile justice
- Prevention strategies
- Mental health issues
Guidelines for Submissions
- Poster submissions involve a visual display of research and/or current practice in the field of Juvenile Justice. Posters are generally 48” wide by 35.5” tall and contain text and graphics.
- Poster submissions should have implications for Juvenile Justice in Nebraska
- Presenters should have their posters available for display Wednesday, May 2nd through Thursday, May 3rd.
- Presenters should complete the attached application and submit it by email to email@example.com no later than April 5, 2018.
Each submission will be reviewed by the NJJA committee for applicability. Selected presentations will receive one (1) free conference registration. Questions? Call 308-865-8566.